Special issue: Are you ready?
- Manuscripts have to be written and presented according to WB’s author guidelines http://www.wildlifebiology.org/authors/author-guidelines.
- To be considered for publication in the Special Issue, manuscripts have to be submitted no later than December 1st 2019. Target date for publication of the special issue is summer 2020.
- The review process follows WB standards, and deadlines.
- Authors can choose if they want to write a full paper or an extended abstract that suits the Communication format.
- Wildlife Biology is a Gold Open Access journal and authors to manuscripts in the Special Issue will pay a discounted publication fee of 500 Euros (ordinary fee 700 Euros).
- If interested in submitting your manuscript to the Special Issue, mail firstname.lastname@example.org before September 10th.